Friday, June 19, 2009

  • Bill had no picture, so it's impossible to really have an impression of him.
  • Keith seems like a class one DICKHEAD to me, but that's just one girl's opinion. I wasn't surprised he deals in Natural Gas Marketing and Trading- he definitely seemed full of hot, stinky air.
  • Adam is cute- short, but cute. I thought it was odd that all he talked about in his profile was his two sons, and there are no pics of him with them on the site. I'm sure it was just a personal choice he made, but I wanted to see those kids after he spent all that time writing about them.
  • Paul seemed very generic with his answers. I didn't like how he said he was passionate about being a great "daddy". Somehow, maybe because of our dad, the daddy bit didn't sit well. Why wouldn't you say "father" or "dad"?
  • Mark seems like a nice guy, and not too bad to look at. For the life of me, I don't know why you want to date these guys with kids. They ALL have kids!
  • Joe is one of those people who can't be bothered to capitalize the first letter of a sentence, which drives me batty. He seems like you guys would have some stuff in common, but I'm a little put off by how many times the word "fit" appears on his profile. I don't like guys obsessed with fitness. It's obvious that he's chosen to put a side view of himself for his profile photo because there's the teeniest hint of young George Clooney in the look. Complete with the overwhelming eyebrows.
  • Richard didn't even bother filling out the bio to any extent. Here's where I play the Debbie Downer noise- WAAAAH wwaaaaaaooooohhh

Send me a list of people that you know haven't a snowball's chance in hell of ever going out with you, so that I can give them the axe. We're getting out of hand quickly, here. The guillotine is HUNGRY! I hope that the outing with Mr. Two-names is fun. At the very least, you'll have a story to tell. ;-)

Emma

No comments: