Sunday, June 21, 2009

Meat-heads & cheap dates

I axed Zane. He looked like a meat-head to me and he lives 150 miles away. Although you're right about his being attractive. Yes, I think Kevin's cute too. I sent him questions. I axed all the guys that live more than 150 miles away and upped my preference level to a '7' in importance, so hopefully they'll stop matching me with guys you've got to take a plane to get to. They must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for me. How do they think that makes me feel? (sniffling, here)

Chris sent me a "Fast Track" because he's letting his eHarmony account expire. I'm thinking he is on to something there. How about I Fast-Track everyone on eHarmony and give them an email address I create just for that purpose (eHarmonycheapskate@gmail.com). He seems nice and smart though, so I will probably send him an email. I'm a cheap date.

I'm now rethinking my previous preference change. If I do this, I will not get to see all these hilarious guys that live 150 miles away from me. Apparently, my town is in a slightly less funny zip code.

Harriet

No comments: