Friday, June 19, 2009

Team matchmaker

Okay, my sister (we'll call her Fanny) wants in on the game. She's just a little bit concerned that you're deleting guys and pulling the puppet strings without my (and her) go-ahead. I told her that you have exclusive delete and management authority while she may operate as general voyeur and sap-O-meter.

Is that how you spell Masterbator? I thought there was a 'u' in there. Masturbator, like diSTURBing. I like the capital M though. :) Fanny is really into this. She has sent me 19 emails today commenting on various people. Her emails are sappy and romatic and I'm so glad I could provide this wonderful experience for her...

Case in point (violin music playing, or maybe Puccini):

"I don't think you're a good match, but I love what Thom said about his grandfather.

My grandfather would be the most influential person in my life. Integrity, Integrity, Integrity. A model southern gentleman, loving but strong, outstanding in character. He loved my grandmother and ALWAYS treated her as such. I can only hope to be as much of a wonderful man that he was. I miss him dearly.

Damn but that makes me want to cry. I'm in an emotional time of the month if you know what I mean. I don't know what "legal" as his profession means. As opposed to illegal? Is he a secretary? What?

I've picked several people I guess for you to go on dates with. Scott, Jim, The Johns, Andrew, TC And I can see what you see in Lewis.

Out of those, I wonder how many you would actually like. If any. But it would be an adventure at the very least. -- Fanny"

No comments: