Friday, June 19, 2009

These guys smoke...literally

So, I went through the new matches. Why are all the sudden so many of them occasional smokers? That would be a major dealbreaker for me- smokers stink! Literally.

Anyway, here's my runthrough (oh, and I didn't like either of the guys on there from the 14th):
  • Brian- no photo, but had a couple slightly funny answers in his profile
  • Paul- This is the definitive nice guy that every girl instantly puts in the friend category. His God awful hairdo and outdated clothes aren't helping that image. He looks like he takes fashion advice from Jerry Seinfeld.
  • Gary- Sounds good on paper, like you guys could have a fun time out together. If only he were attractive...
  • Sam. If you EVER communicate with him, I will die a little inside, as I know him personally, see him often, and went to school with him. He's the guy that I always joke to my friends that I can't go to the bar district without seeing him. I see him EVERY time I'm out, and he's always wasted to the point of swaying or falling down. Slurred speech, woozy come-on lines, etc. He used to do some pretty heavy drugs, too, but maybe he's finally kicked all that. Other than all that, Sam really is a very nice guy and pretty cute, though short. Oh, and he used to date a friend of mine. I beg you to close this match before he can look at your profile and ask you out.
  • Matt- Should seriously stop posing with people that are better looking than he is and taking profile pics at conventions.
  • Jeremy- Ahh, a man of few words and tight tee shirts. Oh, and party pics with blonde, fake-breasted girls. The same ones over and over, no less.
  • Wade- The man can't write and looks like Zach Braff. I can't stand people who can't spell the word 'losing'. He also said something about 'spenting time with family' I think? I wondered if he was foreign, but I think he's just stupid.

You'll have to let me know how your night-date with the old, Tate-Donovan-impersonator drummer turns out. ;-) I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for your response! Exclamation point!

Emma

No comments: