Friday, June 19, 2009

Frodo

I'm just shocked you didn't realize that Cliff is really Frodo. Seriously. Frodo, or his very tall brother. He looks just like Elija Wood... (notice my Mark dots)

I have caught a cold. I think it's because I've been on three dates in a week. John-Ed, Brent, and Rob. One of them gave me the cooties. Despite this, all three of them are good conversationlists, but John-Ed and Rob are too old. Rob mentioned that I looked "hot" three times on our 1.5 hour date. Ick. I think you're right about the sex obsession. That, and he had a beer belly. I don't mind a little upholtery on my men, but I draw the line when your upholstery was designed by Pabst. Brent and I are supposed to meet for an hour on Thursday (in between his day job and a meeting he has to go to about whitewater rafting in Colorado.) I think I'm more excited about the white water rafting than the date.

Harriet

No comments: