Friday, June 19, 2009

Dog, meat and drips

I like Dan (no, not just because he has dogs) and also Dave (that sent you a communication).
I thought both seemed cool. Can't help wondering if you've come across Dan already, since it says for profession: attorney/real estate.

How incredibly insane that you know Ethan that they matched you with. That's not awkward or anything. ??? That's one of those things where you probably hope you don't run into each other at any parties again, so you don't have to go through the hell of deciding whether you are going to pretend you've never seen his stupid girl-bites-ear picture on eHarmony.

Bob, who said he is a vegetarian with many "Keeper" qualities and enjoys spin class, is NOT my cup of tea. I could never date a vegetarian, although I have the utmost respect for their eating habits. I'm just too into MEAT. Why did that sound dirty? Besides, I don't like the mental image I get of a guy in spin class... By the way, did you notice that looking down the list, it's Bob and then Dylan? Bob Dylan. he he.

I'm so proud of you for getting rid of so many random drips! Good for you for finally wielding the dating axe of death. :-) I must say, though, that I was shocked and dismayed to read "TTYL" in a message from you, who has had such a long and industrious career involving words. Et tu, Brute? Text-speak gives me the oogies, although I have finally gotten used to 'lol'.

Begrudgingly. Scott, on your "Communicating" list, who closed your match, is definitely another dodged bullet of the Maynard variety. The fist pic in his album shows him with a woman I am assuming is his mother. I can see the family resemblance, as they both look drunk.

I'm excited to see you this weekend. We can finally point and laugh at these people together in person, instead of just in spirit. We can also laugh at Fanny while she gets all misty over some obvious douchebag's account of his grandfather/role model. Then you can have a nice laugh at us while we argue over who is picking better guys for you. That's just good times all 'round. ;-D

Emma

No comments: