Friday, June 19, 2009

Guillotine time

  • Ken is AXED. Asshole. What was with that photo with him and all the NFL cheerleaders?
  • Aaron is axed too. Lives 60 miles away + 2 kids = NO.
  • Mark is cute -- I sent him questions.
  • Joe was reasonably cute, so I sent him questions. Will probably axe later.
  • I axed a bunch of others.
  • I KNOW Ethan. He's a friend of a friend that I met at a party WEIRD. Apparently he is dating someone he met at eHarmony (I checked with the friend). He claims he thought he cancelled his membership, but maybe he's just a playa. Soooooo busted.
  • Phillip (long haired hippy freak) is axed because he's just ridiculous.
  • Barry is axed because he's a "staunch Republican." Translation: asshole.
The rest I couldn't deal with, but now my matches all fit on one page, so it's more manageable:)

Harriet

No comments: