Friday, June 19, 2009

Cyber Machete

Fanny actually left me a message earlier (I forgot and left my phone in the other room), saying she wanted me to call her back to talk about the matches. It's now a team effort.

As for this next round of matches, I didn't pour over every little thing they wrote. If they said more than one thing that annoyed me, and they weren't cute, I axed them!

Out of today's matches that were brought up, here's what I thought.

David - No
Rob - Probably not
Phil - No
Jon - Probably not, but that pic of his baby is precious (well, the baby is precious)
Brent - Not sure
Hank - His profile reminds me of your Dad
Dan - Can't write very well

It really is very annoying that they keep sending you guys so far out of your age range. I'll look for a 'help' topic on that. I'm surprised that so many guys on your original list (before I started whacking away with my cyber-machete) have kids. I wouldn't think you'd want to deal with the hassle, though I know you're great with kids. I hate when they don't include a picture. I mean, you have to deduce that either:

A) they are too hideous to be captured on film,
B) they are one of those ridiculous people who think that physical attraction pales in comparison to intellectual attraction, or
C) they can't figure out how to load a picture.

None of these scenarios are appealing when it comes to selecting someone you might want to interact with. The search goes on!

Emma

No comments: